- Department of Biochemistry & Systems Biology,
Institute of Systems, Molecular & Integrative Biology,
University of Liverpool, Biosciences Building, Crown Street,
Liverpool L69 7ZB, UK
- We are in Biosciences on Crown Street.
- This is 216 on this map
- If you are travelling by train Liverpool Lime Street ISMIB is about a 15 min walk away.
- Leave through the station’s main exit and turn left into Lime Street. Turn left again at the Britannia Adelphi Hotel and continue up Brownlow Hill.
- If you are travelling by car then the SatNav is L69 7ZB.
- The city is easily reached via the M58, M56 and M62. On leaving the motorways, follow signs for the city centre and the University.
- Parking can be difficult so please arrive early. Information on car parking here.
- If you are travelling by air.
- The local airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport – take a taxi or express bus directly outside the entrance to the airport. You can get buses 500, 86, 80A and 82A into the city centre.
- Manchester Airport is 40 miles to the East of the city. There are very goood train links.
University approved Hotels
- These are found here
- If you like this stuff The Liverpool Beer Collective has a nice site with lots of information